This slow feed hay net is designed specially for ponies or those easy keepers. A smaller 1" hole size, means extended eating times and less waste. Fits over a standard square bale.
Selecting a round-bale feeder for use during horse feeding
Round-bales are used throughout the horse industry as a means of providing forage to horses housed in poor pastures, dry lots, or during winter months (1). The cost of hay fed in a round bale package is typically lower on a per ton basis than small square bales. The lower price coupled with the convenience of feeding are likely factors horse owners consider when feeding round bales...read full article
Slow Feeding Netting
The Perfect Natural Feed Concept
Providing horse owners with valuable slow feeding knowledge, expertise and products.
PROUDLY MADE IN CANADA
We do more than just sell netting...
Our knowledge and expertise within the netting industry provides quality assurance for horse owners who are adopting the slow feed concept. Great for use with mini horses and ponies - custom made slow feed bags.
to Learn More About Slow Feeding - The system and its benefits explained
to View Customer Photos
|Our North American Customers
View Slow Feed Netting Customers in a larger map
Advantages of the Slow Feed Netting System
• Regulates feed consumption - obese horses usually loose weight / thin horses normally gain weight
• Less waste! Not only saves dollars, but time and space
• Healthier feeding - slow delivery as opposed to the gorge and starve cycle which is hard on horses' systems.
• Reduced maintenance - nets can hold days worth of food
• No more fighting over feed - it's always available
• No specific feeding times for you to keep
• Your horse will never be hungry and always ready to go